Monday, July 13, 2009

Women are from where?

Imagine this, you go to the local sandwich shop grab your food and sit down... Of course you had to take a late lunch because you are slamed at work. There is a group of three women sitting at the table next to you and they are loud so you hear everything they say.
"Ohh... Did you hear what Stacey did?" one woman says.
"Yeah, Stacey is such a slut." was the exact same responce from the other two.
Of course I didn't think much of it since women always seam to talk about others behind their backs. Then about 10 minutes later a woman walks in and starts waving at the 3 women. "oh shit now I am going to hear more about Stacey," I thought to myself.
All of a sudden I hear the woman closest to me get up in this cheerful scream, "Stacey, you look great today."
I just do not understand the crap that women say about each other. What made it worse was Stacey started talking about the date she had last night (which seams to be why she is a slut) The three origional girls where hanging on every word wishing they could have a date like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment