Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Cell Phone

I started blogging a couple of years ago when I was needed to practice my writing skills. I have since started a lot of blogs and have forgotten about a lot of blogs. This is one that I have been wanting to keep track of and make a short post each and every day. However life catches up.
I have my cell phone set up so I can type up a post there and then send it to the blog and it automatically posts to the blog. However, a few weeks ago when my son was born I decided that it was time to upgrade my phone to one with a better camera so I could easily upload and send better quality photo's from my phone. The problem is the phone keyboard is not as comfortable for me. So last night I started using my old Palm again... I missed my Palm and now I am back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment