Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Post

I have tried many blogs in the past and have never found a niche for me. I have always wanted a blog and always wanted to make it interesting enough for me to continue the blogging effort.
I have had many blogs in the past from Information Technology Blogs to Medical Marijuana Blogs to just Family information blogs. They have all bored me, if it bores me then I understand fully why it would bore a reader.
I have also been a reader of many blogs and continue to read a lot of them on a daily basis. I sent an email to one of my favorite bloggers yesterday and he asked me if I would like to be a guest blogger. I have always enjoyed his site and visit Douggoff.com every day he posts. This got me to thinking, Maybe I should just start my own Daily Blog. Of course this blog will not be a Bitch and Complaint blog because I would much prefer to be a guest blogger for Doug and post those on his site so this Blog will be one thought each day. If it is something that makes me happy, sad, angry or laugh then I will post about it here. If I read someone elses blog and enjoy it I will Post about it here...
Thanks for the visit,
DruU

No comments:

Post a Comment